-wtf cmon universe why can't we all love eachother
-taking a stroll down memory lane is all fun and games until you decide to settle down and get a mortgage with the cute house on the corner
-I miss you
-embarrassed
-I think the look on someone's face before they're about to kiss you is one of the best things in this world
-When the person you want to talk to the most doesn't want to hear from you
-hey hi hello we would be the cutest couple on the block so maybe notice me????
-why is there something so appealing about someone who doesn't want you
-ur so cute my heart is melting
-so many cute couples at this beach and so not any cute single boys ugh
-one time a boy I had a crush on liked my Instagram picture from 63 weeks ago and I think I threw a party for 3 weeks straight
-boys are just the worst
-boys are just the best
-ok but you're lying if you say you don't occasionally worry about ending up alone because like what if someone can't deal with your crazy?? What if your highs don't outweigh your lows?? What if you don't find someone who wants to scratch your back and night and wake up next to you?? What if you ruined your chance with "your person" ?? What if "my person" is that cute surfer I saw walking back to my condo that I was too afraid to say hi to??
-why is it that someone can mean more to you, than you do to them
-I fear the day that shopping won't lift my spirits
No comments:
Post a Comment