Tuesday, September 22, 2015

19 in 19


I turn 19 in 19 days. Gross, I know. I am old. Not old like I have a bad back and I complain about my food at restaurants, but the kind of old where "sh*t gets real, real fast," and where I kind of have to make grown up decisions and I have to think about taxes- gross, again. 
When I was 12, I pictured that at 19 I would be fully engrossed in my studies at some amazing university, I would have a boyfriend and I would basically know everything. Oh how I kind of misjudged that one. The number 19 was always enchanting to me, which is odd because I feel as though everyone else in this world thinks of it as an awkward age where you are waiting to enter your twenties, but for me it is exciting and funny and sparkly. 18 was a really challenging, educating and amazing year for me, I learned a lot about how I do not know a lot, and I am okay with that. I have come up with 18 words or phrases to describe my 18th year- my senior year, kind of the year where everything changed for me.

1. Change
2. Love the lovers, play the players
3. Laughter
4. Tears
5. Loss
6. Running
7. Love
8. Work
9. Pushing the limits
10. Pranks
11. Goodbyes
12. Revenge
13. Bold
14. Boys
15. Confusion
16. Hellos
17. Friends
18. Beginning

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment